Life of Mack

Sunday, November 02, 2008

The Bear is a Repeat Offender

The Bear is starting off the school year with a bang again. He was failing most of his classes, but somehow got this English Lit teacher to put him in honors because he'll obviously do better if he's challenge. Anyways, I have to be a monkey on his back again.

One of his friends is ban from a local school. The staff there said they'll call the cops if he comes by again, but he won't tell what his friend did.

The Color gang went Trick or Treating and discovery a racist lady, so he says. I'm not sure which house it is, but if I hurry, maybe I'll be able to spot the toilet paper.

The Bear is officially the largest person in the house. He actually out weights me by his little sister. Him and all his friends seem to be larger than their teachers already and it's still a couple of years before high school. I need to get to the birds and the bees soon cause he's staring to get hairy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home