Life of Mack

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Mame is up and running

I got MAME(old arcade hardware emulator) up and running with all the ROMs on my home machine. I also got a HotRod joystick. Everyone loves it, wife, kids, toddler. I got MAME Pinball up a couple of days ago and been practicing on GnR and 8ball tables. I got 5 DVDs full of zipped tables, and I may put a few more on my PC. Not too many thought. I want to resist the urge to try a bunch of them and not get any good at any of them.

I been browsing sites on building a cabinet and front ends. When the garage gets cleaned out, I'll consider getting a decent setup. It'll be great to have a wheel, light guns, and yolkstick.

I got a bunch of console emulator/ROMs and some Arcade LD games too, but haven't had the time to try those out yet. I do get the slight urge to play Dragon's Lair and Space Ace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home