Life of Mack

Saturday, November 01, 2008

Sleepy Wakes Up

Sleepy got mental after being home with the kids for 5 years. She's dumped her home buz and started doing all kinds of stuff outside.

It all started with Dancing with the Stars. She took some Salsa lessons. Then became very good and even taught a class for a short while, but decide she didn't have the patience. I could have told her that. She got certificate as a dance aerobics instructor and teaches about 8 classes a week. On top of that, she's landed a DJ gig and even some catering. This all took place in less than a year. Plus she try very hard to dump a few months ago, but I stick like flies to a pile of doodoo, so she eventually gave up trying to get rid of me(at least for now).

With her schedule, I find it hard to get away to be Speedracer. I picked up a motorsickle recently to explore all the local twisties.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home